[mythtv-users] Myth on Cygwin

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed May 28 17:22:20 EDT 2003

But Myth is about more than just playing .nuv files... note that I asked
"has anyone built/installed mythfrontend under Cygwin" not "has anyone
played a Myth .nuv file under Windows".  I would like to be able to run the
frontend on any box I happen to have.  I really like the Myth UI, and I
would like to be able to make every PC in the house (and maybe at work) into
a Myth front end, even those on which I can't install Linux for various
reasons.

-JAC