[mythtv-users] Channel Icons

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Wed May 28 14:03:43 EDT 2003

>>>>> On Wed, 28 May 2003 15:42:04 -0300, Jeff C <tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca> said:

j> I dont have any channel icons in my EPG.  Can I force them to
j> download?  Can't seem to find any docs on it.  Thanks.

        Does your listings source (zap2it?) have icons?  If it does,
mythfilldatabase should automatically download them to
~/.mythtv/channels/ and put the file path into the "icon" field of the
"channel" table in your database.  Check your database to see if this
is happening.  Also, if you have a separate frontend machine, I seem
to recall that the icons need to be accessible through the same file
path.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net