[mythtv-users] newbie setup questions

Wed May 28 19:43:01 EDT 2003

thanks jeff

sounds good, just got a pricewatch for about 30 bux on that with a tv out, i can just get the oem one i presume....

now with the cpu, i see that because i have the pvr250, it doesn't have to be too fast. but in the future , i want to play a dvd whilst it is recording and that maybe more intesive, what cpu power are you using?