[mythtv-users] Taking the plunge - General questions about setup and PVR250

Roby Adams hypykesub at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 13:28:20 EDT 2003

Well you guys are right the PVR-250 does not have outputs and the 350 does.
I know that the 350 would not be able to output the myth display IF it does
not support overlay on the output.

Some decoders do like the Sigma Designs X-card.  It can insert overlays on
the video out.  Of course that is a decoder board and is not a Encoder/PVR
card.