[mythtv-users] So close I can taste it. Final issue before I get to leave you alone?

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Tue May 27 12:12:30 EDT 2003

Drew Whittle wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 16:15, tekchip wrote:
>

>> ATI TV Wonder VE
>

> ^^^^ Read the FAQ, seriously though I believe that you can't do capture
> and display at the same time with this card.

The TV Wonder VE can't even display anything by itself! I guess you were
thinking of the new All-In-Wonder VE - very different thing.

tekchip, your TV Wonder VE will be fine, lots of people use it. I'd
think your system is rebooting because of driver issues - maybe the
sound card on the EPIA can't take full-duplex, and instead of erroring
out, it crashes the kernel? Would be weird, but its possible.