[mythtv-users] Client server over wireless networks

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 00:52:06 EDT 2003

Hi Michael,

  I'm running MythTV over an 802.11b wireless
network.  Recordings,  no problem.  Live TV,
sometimes I get jerky video.  If I hit pause
for a couple of minutes,  I can then watch the
recorded video without a problem.

  I'm not aware of an 802.11G wireless card for
Linux.  If you find one,  let us know.

     Mike