[mythtv-users] Removing scheduled recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon May 26 15:49:02 EDT 2003

I just committed a way to do this into CVS, so if you're running CVS you
can re-update and give it a shot.

On the Fix Scheduling Conflicts screen, you now have a couple new
features/options.  You can now hit the 'I' key to bring up the normal
recording scheduling dialog screen that allows you to specify whether
to record the show once, every day, etc..  This dialog will also pop
up if you hit Enter or Space on a scheduled recording that has no
conflicts and is not suppressed.

The feature you're asking for has also been added.  If you hit Enter
or Space on a suppressed recording, on the popup dialog there is now
a new button in addition to the 'OK' button that was originally there.
The new button says "Unsuppress recording".  Selecting the
"Unsuppress recording" button will remove the row from the oldrecorded
table that is causing this program to be suppressed.  The screen
should update and show you the new status of the program that you
just changed.

> Is there any way to remove scheduled recordings from the "fix conflicts"
> screen?  It seems that going through the Program Finder is more than a
> little cumbersome.  I'm thinking about something along the lines of
> Tivo's TODO list ability to look at what's going to be recorded, and
> selectively delete some items from the list without having to go to
> every show's TODO list in Program Finder...

Chris