[mythtv-users] Close but not quite. MythTV issues still.

tekchip tekchip at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 00:33:33 EDT 2003

Ok I got past my previous issues. Thank you to every one who threw
down suggestions. I'm now at the point where I've followed all the
instructions and I'm still not getting this to work. All though I'm
much closer. I've got everything installed and running. I've ensured
QT is being properly pointed to in my path. I run the mythtv setup
and I get the first two questions about clearing settings. I answer
'YES' to both of them. The cursor moves to the next line and blinks
for about 5 seconds and then I get the error message 'Illegal
instruction'. Any one have any insight on this? Is there any more
information you may need from me in order to provide some help?
Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide!

=====
Brock Hatfield
tekchip at yahoo.com
do bee do bee do....beware the penguin