[mythtv-users] Master and Slave with capture cards

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Sat May 24 17:40:54 EDT 2003

Is this possible:

-Master backend with WinTV, MySQL and lots of storage.
-Slave backend/frontend with a PVR-250 capture card.

I want the master backend to handle scheduled recordings and storage and the
slave backend/frontend use it's pvr-250 for watching live-tv and watch
recordings off the master.

I tried this, but it captures off the master for live tv.  Is this the way
it is designed to work?  Am I expecting to much?  Anyone have any tips to
help me accomplish what I am trying to do?

TIA,
--Ken