[mythtv-users] Channel changing on from mythtv ideas

Matt matt at solecize.com
Fri May 23 15:57:12 EDT 2003

I'd be willing to give the sniffing a shot.  If I had a Tivo or a
motorola cable box :-)
Although, I would be interested for the cable box that I have.
However, is sniffing necessary?  Have you tried getting the information
from the manufacturer?

Also, have you looked around on the net?  Perhaps someone has already
done the work.