[mythtv-users] recording tv - audio for a few minutes

Brian A. Vance bvance at egenera.com
Fri May 23 12:17:26 EDT 2003

I've had what sounds like this problem on a few recordings in the past
week or so.  I think I've only seen this while recording CSI (9:00 on
Thurs evening). Audio will drop in and out.  Haven't changed my setup
for a 5 or 6 weeks.  I thought it was my incomming signal.  I haven't
had time to sit down and diagnose the problem.  Probably this weekend.

-Beev