[mythtv-users] PVR-250, weak machine, and disk speed

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Wed May 21 21:30:54 EDT 2003

I'm using mine on a dual P2-450, but it has SCSI U2W drives
(80 MB/sec) in it, but  It can also record 3 streams at the same time.
If you did some effective Ebay shopping,
it wouldn't take much money to upgrade.

But even if you stand put, I would think 1 card would not
saturate a standard ATA drive, but it might keep it busy.