[mythtv-users] PVR-250 quality

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed May 21 16:40:30 EDT 2003

At 11:47 AM 5/21/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>and i like the remote, except it also doesn't play too well with the
>keyboard layout default in myth, but joseph and i working on doing
>something to improve that.

Craig, did you see the suggested .lircic config file I submitted to the
list for the light grey remote of the 250?  I have been using that config
for a few days and find it relatively intuititive (I used the spare button
last night to become D so I could delete shows from the playback screen,
other than that it is the one I put out laread).

-Jeff