[mythtv-users] [OT] Pundit Questions....

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Wed May 21 13:14:23 EDT 2003

Thanks for the encouragement...

A couple of questions if you will...

What version of X are you running and what's your OS? Can you send me
your "Device" section from your config file? I'm using this one that
Chris posted to the list.

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Videocard0"
    Driver      "sis"
    Option      "XvOnCRT2"  "true"
#   Option      "ForceCRT2Type" "SVIDEO"
    Option      "ForceCRT2Type" "TV"
    Option      "CHTVOverscan"  "false"
    VendorName  "Silicon Integrated Systems"
    BoardName   "SiS 315/650"
    VideoRam    65536
EndSection

Information on the web about the sis and Linux is scarce... I'm running
RedHat 9 with all of the updates.

Thanks

Dan Mount