[mythtv-users] SBLive and RH9 with default drivers?

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed May 21 09:48:19 EDT 2003

Is anyone running an SBLive card with the default (OSS I think, not ALSA)
drivers in RH9?

I have swapped out my ES1371 card for a modern SBLive with the EMU10K chip
but I haven't tried to recompile with ALSA yet.  I am getting dropped
frames and audio on live TV (PVR 250 card for capture).  Playback from a
file is perfect.  Can someone who is using a PVR 250 and an SBLive let me
know how their performance is with live TV?  I have a Duron 1.1Ghz chip and
384 MB of memory pushing a GeForce2 MX 64MB with TV out.

-Jeff