[mythtv-users] key binding standards?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue May 20 14:17:38 EDT 2003

> If UI is being looked at, may I suggest looking at TiVo for UI ideas.

I've dealt with a lot of REALLY crappy UI's in the past, and I have to
say that the new (cvs) myth UI is actually one of the nicest I've ever
dealt with (aside from some keystroke weirdnesses).  Inconsistency
between plugins is the biggest problem.

That, and MythMusic.  I'm curious to see the new GUI for it - I'm hoping
that it resembles iTunes/rhythmbox/sumi - where I can sort by any
combination of artist/album/genre, or by raw directory...  which is the
only way I could deal with the 80+ gigs of music I have.  And in case it
hasn't been added in - I'd really like to request the ability to edit
the playlist inline (sorting, moving/deleting tracks, etc)...

Anyway, must get back to work..

-Chris