[mythtv-users] Program finder record button?

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue May 20 13:57:19 EDT 2003

I agree 100%  "I" is not nearly as intuitive as Enter.  It makes perfect
sense that you cursor to the show and hit Enter, and it brings up a menu on
that show.  Instead it does nothing.  People post all the time about not
"guessing" the "I" key.

Maybe BOTH could work?  Then just phase out the "I" key eventually?

JC