[mythtv-users] Missing recordings Update

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon May 19 13:25:40 EDT 2003

Hello all,

Here is some more data on the tagged but not recorded problem I'm having.

I am running sunday afternoon CVS code.

I set it to record four shows last night as a test:

Local Channel/Network		Time	Show		Status
14/TNN			00:30	C&D TV	Recorded ok
55/Prime			02:00	Entertain Tnght	Recorded ok
40/Life Network		03:00	Kink		NOT RECORD & Still tagged in guide view
46/History Network		04:00	Around World	Recorded ok

I am using a PVR 250 card.  Unfortunately I lost the -v console output due
to an untimely reboot his morning but I'll try things again tonight and see
if I can get the -v output back to you.

-Jeff