[mythtv-users] Poor sound quality cmipci

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Sun May 18 21:38:50 EDT 2003

I have onboard CMI 8738 sound, and had the same crappy, hissing sound (only
when using Myth).  I think the problem was (partially) that the card was only
able to do 8-bit sound in full duplex mode.  I finally gave up once I
realized my capture card (WinTV-radio 401) could do btaudio.  Good luck.

-JAC