[mythtv-users] .9 not recording all tagged shows

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun May 18 12:34:18 EDT 2003

At 10:29 AM 5/18/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sunday 18 May 2003 09:57 am, Jeff C wrote:
> > >Also, there is no ".9", so I'm assuming that you're running CVS.
> >
> > Yes, sorry, I meant the latest CVS as of 4 days ago.
>
>Could update to current before retesting?

I'll give it a shot.  I had some headaches getting it installed but I'll
try it now and see what happens.

PS - I also just discovered that of the fours shows I scheduled yesterday,
the last two (trading spaces last night at 21:00 and 22:00 back to back)
didn't record at all...  (TLC was the channel).

-Jeff