[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase only collects the next days sched. ?

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Fri May 16 16:38:55 EDT 2003

you aren't doing anything wrong  :-) . What Isaac is saying is that he
has made mythfilldatabase smart enough to only download the days that
are both a) available and b) necessary. You probably only have 8 days of
data because that is all that is available online right now. AFAIK
nobody is getting more than 7-8 days in the future, at least not in
north america.  It only downloads one day of data because you have
already downloaded the other days. If you run it once a day, you should
be fine and keep a constant 8-9 days of future programming available.

best,
Cedar