[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase only collects the next days sched. ?

Darrell darrell.fleming at shaw.ca
Fri May 16 15:41:09 EDT 2003

I've been running mythtv for a few weeks now.  When I first installed
and set up the database, mythfilldatabase grabbed 7 days, I believe.
Since then, (I run it daily via cron) it only pulls the next days
schedual.  But tv_grab_na is set to grab 7 days, by default and if I run
tv_grab_na --config ~/.mythtv/ATI.xmltv, it pulls 7 days data.
So if I want to pre-sched 2 or more days in advance, no tv listing is
available.

I run mythfilldatabase manually and it only (repeatedly) pulls the next
days guide.

Have I set something up incorrectly ?

--
Durwood