[mythtv-users] Scan Converters vs Video Card TV out, whats better?

Pascal Watteel pascal.watteel at winlin.be
Thu May 15 09:00:49 EDT 2003

i have the same model you are talking about.. And it's great.
I can only compare it the the nvidia tv-out.
And it's a BIG difference.
Before i used a pc monitor for doing my stuff and only watched tv and my tv.
Now i do everything on my tv.

text is verry readable. and so on...
a realy must buy.

pascal