[mythtv-users] Unsupress a recording

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Wed May 14 09:52:03 EDT 2003

I did do it manually, I hooked up phpMyAdmin to make life easier, I know
be a man and use the command line, but I do that all day ;)

That would be a good feature for mythweb, great interface by the way.
People are blown away when they look over my shoulder and I explain to
them what I am doing.

Cheers...