[mythtv-users] two and one

Gerald Britton gbritton at doomcom.org
Wed May 14 11:21:29 EDT 2003

> > After reading your post I looked these up. They are pretty cool! ;)
> > Are all of the onboard components supported?
>
> yeah, one of my bosses bought one as a test machine for a client who
> likes low-end workstations, and I knew EXACTLY what it would be perfect
> for.  :)   As far as I can tell, everything is (you have to manually

Looking around I found reference to the RCA connector on the back being
tv-out and other references to it being SPDIF, is there a jumper for
swapping these on the motherboard (it'd be nice to not have cables hanging
out the front).  Since there's S-Video out, I wouldn't really want to use
the composite out anyway.  How well does the video out work on this?  Can
you post the X configuration you needed to make this work properly?

				-- Gerald