[mythtv-users] MythMusic problems

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue May 13 14:44:46 EDT 2003

> Right -- what you described is totally different from his issues.  The
> first step in debugging it will be to figure out what it's doing when it
> goes bonkers like that.

Some of it was the same.  I experience the huge lag in GUI, and hitting
esc a bunch that eventually (after up to a minute) brings me back to the
mythmusic entry page.

Anyway, I'm hoping to have time to poke around in the mythmusic code
tonight, though I'll admit that my database skills are far better than
my raw C++ skills, so I'll be focusing my efforts there.

-Chris