[mythtv-users] WinTV PVR-250 cards on sale

Andrew Dupont andrew_dupont at mail.utexas.edu
Tue May 13 12:11:41 EDT 2003

Keep something in mind about mail-in rebates, though--they can be borderline
scams sometimes.  They require extra effort from the customer, your check
will take forever to get sent, and your rebate request can be rejected for
any reason.  I'd find out whether the rebate is OfficeMax's or Hauppauge's.
But, without any specific knowledge, I can still say that I wouldn't bank on
receiving that $30 rebate.

Andrew