[mythtv-users] commercial skipping recorded shows

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun May 11 21:47:32 EDT 2003

> > > The most likely thing is that the commercial finding thread hasn't
> > > finished, or wasn't allowed to finish for some reason.
> >
> > The backend would have had to have died since the blank frame map is
> > written inside of tv_rec.cpp before the commercial flagging thread gets
> > fired off.  I think the problem is a missing seektable, but don't think
> > enough info has been given to answer that.
>
> Not for hardware-based encoding, which he's using.

Oops, :) Must have missed that.  This thread is longer than my memory right
now....

Well problem should be solved then by Bruce's forecoming patch.  Then I
just need to get it so that the blank frame information is written to
the DB at record time for those with software encoding.  Already have
something coded up, just need to test/tweak it some.

Chris