[mythtv-users] feature request

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun May 11 11:54:18 EDT 2003

Not sure if this is in cvs or not, so ignore if it is...

MythTV encoded my first scheduled program last night, and I was upset to
see that it missed the first 15-30 seconds or so..  Any chance we can
get an "encode x minutes before program" option on top of the "after"
one that's already there?

And what does Myth do when shows are scheduled sequentially but on
different channels?  I'd personally like it to ignore the before/after
settings at that point...

Anyway, back to playing (well, or going to see my mom and mother-in-law
for mother's day).

-Chris