[mythtv-users] commercial skipping recorded shows

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Sun May 11 03:09:02 EDT 2003

there's been a lot of activity in this thread, but i still think my
original problem isn't being considered.  if i'm not mistaken, the main
thing that bruce is talking about still pertains only to watching
recordings (or livetv) while they're still being recorded.  whereas my
'commecial skiping sucks' refers to watching the show long after
recording is complete.

are these two issues still related?  i am definitely still seeing it,
three programs recorded today while i was out and all of them skip
wonderfully.  i watched one while it was recording yesterday and
skipping sucks on it (watching it again today).

anyway, seems like this problem doesn't bother anyone else, but i wanted
to point out where this all started.

thanks,

    CraigL->Thx();