[mythtv-users] well, I got it (mostly) working...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat May 10 18:34:59 EDT 2003

ok, after chatting with a friend who knows more about X11 than I do, I
decided to go with the .Xclients approach and just start myth itself
instead of a window manager...   All of this seems to work just fine,
but once I start viewing the tv, I lose control of mythfrontend - no key
input will control it and I'm forced to kill the process.  Does anyone
else know anything about this behavior?  It also acts this way when I
log in via redhat's "Failsafe" window manager (fvwm, I think, but not
sure) and run mythfrontend from the command prompt.

Also, any help with that compile error in mythmusic/etc would be
appreciated...

-CHris