[mythtv-users] HDTV

Joe Villari joev_nylxs at pipeline.com
Fri May 9 10:05:00 EDT 2003

Maybe I just don't understand enough.

I've finally decided to take the plunge into HT. I'm buying a projector
and building a linux HTPC. I'm thinking about using a set top box for
over the air HDTV. My understanding that HDTV capture cards don't have
linux supported drivers. I also want the functionality of MythTV.

Are you saying this not the best way? I'm guessing the quality of the
recorded HDTV should be OK just labor intensive for the HTPC.

Is MythTV better suited for non-HDTV signals?

Thanks Again
Joe