[mythtv-users] Asus A7N266-VM Video Quality

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Thu May 8 17:03:28 EDT 2003

The box is normally connected to a normal TV via an AITech Web Cable
Plus VGA/NTSC converter. To test that it wasn't just the converter
causing this, I hooked the box up directly to the same monitor (LCD
flatpanel) as the machine without the blurring.

I've haven't played with nvtv at all, since with the exception of this
blurring, colors/resolution/etc all have been displaying fine.

Here's the config info...

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"