[mythtv-users] Asus A7N266-VM Video Quality

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Thu May 8 15:57:25 EDT 2003

Hey all-

I've always had a some issues with motion blur on my main Myth box (Asus
a7n266-vm). i.e When people/objects move on the screen, lots of little
blur lines follow them. This has increased recently with switching over
to a PVR250, probably related to the larger files. These same files play
perfect on my other slightly slower box which uses a ATI Radeon 7000
64MB.

I was wondering if anyone else had run into this issue and if so, were
any configuration fixes found that clear this up?

Here's my current config:

nVidia XFree86 driver: 1.0-4363

Section "Device"
        Identifier "NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)"
        Driver "nvidia"
        BoardName "Unknown"
        Option "NvAGP" "1"
        Option "NoLogo" "1"