[mythtv-users] better tv-out cards

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Thu May 8 15:28:08 EDT 2003

You could also consider looking around for AverKey scan converters or
similar devices.  I made the mistake of bidding on three of them on
Ebay, and won them all even when I only wanted one or two.  Hopefully
I'll be able to comment on their quality wrt MythTV soon... (when they
arrive.)  With this route you can use the built-in video on whatever
machine your using as long as Xvideo works properly.  (Or at least, I
hope that's the case.)

They usually have overscan adjustments too, and often VGA pass-thru as
well.