[mythtv-users] MythMusic and FreeDB

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Thu May 8 14:26:41 EDT 2003

I'm really sorry Joseph. The error was on my side :( I had the
wrong FreeDB serv in my .cdserverrc file. Everything is working
perfectly now.

Thanks you for your time and thanks to all the developpers for that
wonderful application ! ;-)

Wayne

------------------- Linuxez-vous les uns les autres --------------------
Wayne Veilleux ing.                          wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca