[mythtv-users] Day Dream MythTV P2P Network

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Wed May 7 14:49:59 EDT 2003

thor said:
> On Wednesday 07 May 2003 04:23 pm, Cedar McKay wrote:
>
>> possible that some big powerful companies would come sniffing around
>> trying to find something illegal about what we do.
>
> Not to get all high and mighty on the Jeffersonian Democracy thing, but
> I always look at incumbent power as a challenge, not something to be
> hiding  from. Call me crazy ...

Of course, the good ol' US of A is not based on the Jeffersonian Democracy
thing.  It's more a case of "which industry or large corporation thinks
they're losing a little bit of cash and how many politicians are up for
re-election".  Or in better terms:  he with the money wins.

Crap, did I just open the gates to a flame war?  If so, someone please
close 'em!