[mythtv-users] s-video over cat 5

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Tue May 6 15:30:14 EDT 2003

Hrmm.. Why over complicate the issue?  If your audio card supports it,
use a toslink cable (fiber optic).. Most modern stereo's support 'em,
and they're virtually lossless..

Cheap place to get 'em (and anything else cable or connector related,
I've found):
http://www.rogerssystems.com/store/category.cfm?Category=336

Cheers,
Aaron