[mythtv-users] PVR-250/350 and MiniITX?

Nathan Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue May 6 14:26:02 EDT 2003

Agreed,  Have you seen this? http://www.mini-itx.com/store/hush.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheng Zhou [mailto:cheng_zhou at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 11:05 AM
To: mythtv-users at snowman.net
Subject: [mythtv-users] PVR-250/350 and MiniITX?

Now that WinTV PVR-250/350 support has been added to MythTV, I'm hoping that
may finally realize my dream of building a Mini-ITX based PVR. I just can't
stand the noisy CPU fans that accompany most modern processors so I figure
that
this calls for a passive-cooled CPU solution. Anyway, I would greatly
appreciate any feedback and experiences on building a MiniITX based MythTV
box,
particularly one based on the new PVR-250/350 support.

thanks in advance