[mythtv-users] PVR 250-recording profiles with 2 tuners

John Matthews jtmrice at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 13:26:55 EDT 2003

I am using a PVR 250 with an ATI TV Wonder VE.  They both work well, but not
together (no PIP, can't record 2 shows at once).  How do the recording
profiles work with the different types of cards.  I currently have the
default profile set to use the hardware encoding, and the live tv profile
set to the software encoding.  This allows me to watch a different channel
than I am recording, but nothing else.  Should I create new recording
profiles, and what should they be?

I would really appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction with
this.

John