[mythtv-users] Could it be a problem with xv ??

Ben Davis ben at xsusio.com
Tue May 6 09:04:13 EDT 2003

Ok,  I've finally found out it most likeley IS a problem with XV... I
just downloaded OGLE dvd player, and I have the exact same
fullscreen/crappy-looking issues.

Is there anyone out there that may have any experience with XV that can
help me troubleshoot this problem? or should I *gasp* email the xv lists?

~Ben