[mythtv-users] Mythmusic: playlist problems.

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon May 5 19:40:29 EDT 2003

On Monday 05 May 2003 04:44 pm, Dave Weaver wrote:

> I always use click-to-focus, so that's not it.
> And everything else seems to work OK - I can select music and play it. I
> don't *think* it's a focus problem.

	Try lots of mouse presses  :-)

> I've rebuilt in debug mode and noticed something during the build, which
> may be relevant:
>
>   .... #warning: *** You should think seriously about upgrading your Qt
> to 3.1 or higher ***

	That's a warning I put in a while ago ... shouldn't be the cause of this, but
who knows? Qt upgrade probably won't hurt.

> I tried running in gdb as suggested, and when I hit ctrl-c I get:
>
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x42028812 in sigprocmask () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6
> #1  0x400a87b7 in pthread_start_thread () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
> #2  0x400a8985 in pthread_start_thread_event () from
> /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
> (gdb)

	hrm. You can look in the other threads by doing "info threads" and then
saying "thread [number]" then "bt" where [number] is one of the thread
numbers that info threads gave you.

	You may have a wonky thread library. Seems to be a fair number of problems to
do with the intersection of Qt 3.0.5, threads, and mythmusic. Try upgrading
Qt and if the problem persists, send a bt on all the threads and we'll see
what we can do.

- thor