[mythtv-users] NVidia TV-Out in 800x600??

jasonmiller at micron.com jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon May 5 10:41:55 EDT 2003

Are you using an NVIDIA Tv-Out card?  I noticed the same thing when messing around with my TV-Out resolution on a Geforce 256.  If you twiddle with HorizSyncEnd in the CRT Regs tab of nvtv can you fix it?  If you aren't using an NVIDIA card then just ignore my babble :)

On a related note, has anyone managed to come up with nvtv settings that will allow a full screen (no blue or black bars) setup in 800x600 mode on an NVidia TV-Out card?  I give it a good hour and couldn't manage to get mythtv to fill the screen.  640x480 works just fine but the picture seems to be a little crisper in 800x600 so I'd like to make the switch if I can.