[mythtv-users] suggested hardware?

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 19:51:55 EDT 2003

What do you use in Linux to monitor the CPU and
case temperature?  Any applications to control
fan speed depending on temperature?

My motherboard came with a utility to monitor the
temps and adjust fan speed so you can use the lowest
fan speed to maintain temps.  But,  its windows
only.

         Mike

--- Calvin Harrigan <calvinharrigan at earthlink.net>