[mythtv-users] Two TV cards

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Sun May 4 19:38:00 EDT 2003

I ran into this as well.. It would seem as though there's some funkiness
in the btaudio module.. it creates dsp devices, but the second card
never has audio, unless I pass it through to the regular sound card
using an external cable (which is, sadly, the way I'm doing it now)..

My Config:

/dev/v4l/video0	- ATI Radeon (not used)
/dev/v4l/video1	- BT878 based Phoebe Micro card.
/dev/v4l/video2 - BT878 Hauppauge WinTV-Go card.

Audio devices:
/dev/dsp	- Sound blaster Live! Platinum
/dev/dsp1	- nvidia on-board nvaudio sound.
/dev/dsp2	- btaudio (digital) Phoebe Micro Tuner card
/dev/dsp3	- btaudio (analog) Phoebe Micro Tuner card
/dev/dsp4	- btaudio (digital) WinTV-Go card
/dev/dsp5	- btaudio (analog) WinTV-Go card

Dump from mysql:

select * from cardinput, capturecard where
capturecard.cardid=cardinput.cardid\G;

    cardinputid: 1
         cardid: 1
       sourceid: 1