[mythtv-users] MySQL Commands

Patrick Benton patrickb at umich.edu
Thu May 1 19:04:39 EDT 2003

 >These v4l values need to be modified before any other
 >adjustments in order to get closer to a more life-like picture.
 >
 >The quickest way to get close is:
 >
 >mysql > update channel set contrast = 25000;
 >mysql > update channel set color = 25000;

I am trying to set these values to fix my saturation problem.  Here is
what I am doing:

---------------------------
[root at localhost mythconverg]# mysql
Your MySQL connection id is 9 to server version: 3.23.52

mysql> update channel set contrast = 25000;
ERROR 1046: No Database Selected
mysql>

Which database should I select and how do I select it?  Something to do
with the 'use' command, I am guessing.

Thanks,

Patrick