[mythtv-users] myth backend

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 16:40:01 UTC 2003

Precisely! I also somehow got btaudio to load.
Although my
/etc/modules.conf is as large as the Sunday NY Times
now!! HAR HAR!! But it loads dammit. I've tried a
plethora of mixer settings and this does seem to be
where the issue lies. I'll check the archives and docs
and hopefully find resolution. Again, Thank
you  for all your help. It's been truly irreplaceable.

over for now

--- "Joseph A. Caputo" <jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Are you sure you have the Line-In muted & set to
> Record?  It sounds like
> you're getting the direct sound pass-thru from the
> tuner card.  When you
> watch LiveTV, are the audio & video out of sync, or
> do your recorded
> shows have no sound?  If so, re-read the docs
> section on audio setup &
> double check your configuration.
>
> -Joe C.
>
> On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 16:37, vlok stone wrote:
> > THANK YOU !!!!! worked like a charm. But , not I
> hav
> > another
> > weird problem. The sound doesn't turn off wh i
> leave
> > mythtv
> > it stays on even when I reboot X windows.

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad