[mythtv-users] patching OS X mplayer

mark at zzo.com mark at zzo.com
Sat Mar 29 16:23:20 UTC 2003

Why not just build the mythfrontend part & use that instead of
jumping thru all of these hoops?  If OSX is indeed built on top
of FreeBSD it shouldn't be bad.
Essentially just don't compile 'NuppelViedoRecorder.cpp' in libmythtv
& a couple other changes & yer good - I can send you a patch even.

Gregorio Gervasio Jr.(gtgj at pacbell.net)@2003.03.29 05:38:51 +0000:

Mark Ethan Trostler	mark at zzo.com
Computing Solutions	http://www.zzo.com