[mythtv-users] How to take screenshots of myth TV

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Sat Mar 29 20:44:41 UTC 2003

A Matrox G450 ann G550 have the best TV-out but their 3D performance is on the
par of a GeForce2 MX.  Matrox is know for great 2D quality.

Later,
Steven

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:06:34 -0500 (EST)
 jeff at burstable.net wrote:
>I just installed MythTV lastnight and am extrememly impressed.  I've
>decided to build a dedicated box for this and was looking for
>recommendations for the best video card for TV-OUT that will work with
>MythTV.  My test box has an Nvidia Ti4600, but the TV-Out was not all that
>great, and I read that the Nvidia cards are not very good under linux for
>TV-Out.  I bought a cheap ATI TV Wonder VE to use to get this all setup.
>Is there better cards out there for the tuner portion?  Any suggestions
>in this area would be greatly appreciated as well.
>
>Thanks,
>Jeff

                <<<((__O\   (__<>___<>__ \   ____     Don't get rattled by
Steven Whatley         \ \_(__<>___<>__)\O\_/O___>-<  what I say.  It's just
swhatley at hal-pc.org     \O__<>___<>___<>)\___/        my opinion.