[mythtv-users] Re: how many days for mythfilldatabase?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Wed Mar 26 01:22:22 UTC 2003

Aha! Now this mystery is solved. I didn't mention that I'm also running
the ppv.pl script that Nathan put together. This fills the ppv info for
DirecTV out at least 1 week into the future and it's plenty more than 20
channels worth. So I have a little more work to do after I do my ppv updates.

...Kevin